Melamine Faced Panels
Melamine faced panels are a fantastic way of adding a beautiful finish to any retail interior, commercial space, office, kitchen or bathroom. Thanks to their wonderful versatility and robust strength they can help enhance any design, no matter the style.
We have a wide range of melamine faced panels that come in an array of textures, colours and styles.
Properties of a Melamine Faced Panel
Melamine faced panels have a long list of impressive qualities, all of which help to make it so popular when creating a new design or style.
- Stylish – Melamine faced panels are the perfect combination of modern style and reliable practicality. Elegant and stylish, they are able to provide a room with anything from urban style to retro chic.
- Versatile – Due to its different colours, textures and styles it can be used in any type of room. Whether it’s a commercial building or a home renovation there is something for everyone.
- Hygienic – Incredibly easy to clean and keep clean to ensure the highest levels of hygiene.
- Durable – Its strength and density make it an extremely durable product, perfect for shops, restaurants, hospitals or offices.
What is a Melamine Faced Panel?
Melamine faced panels are versatile decorative surfaces that are not only highly durable but also highly hygienic and stylish. They are made by high pressure heat bonding impregnated paper to particleboard or MDF to then provide a highly wearable product surface finish.
How is it used?
In the same way that high pressure laminate is used, Melamine faced panels are used creatively in both residential and commercial design. Their unique and stylish properties can suit any type of building or room. Whether you are designing a new restaurant or bar and need something with style and sophistication or retro charm, we will have something for you. It can be used to brighten up a room by adding a splash of bold colour, or by creating a rustic, cosy ambience through its textured finishes, the possibilities are endless.
There are many different ways that Melamine faced panels can be used:
- Retail interiors
- Decorative applications
- Furniture components
- Exhibitions (displays, stands and kiosks)
- Substitute to wood veneer
- And many, many more